After first seeing these on The First Grade Parade, I had to bring this program to Eucalyptus. I took the idea to PTA and asked for them for help purchasing the tags so the WHOLE SCHOOL could be involved and they loved them just as much as I did. With the help of Miss Hastings and Mrs. Janson, we were able to personalize each tag and order them in time for the Fall Trimester Awards Assembly. Here's how the Brag Tags work...
1. Every student gets a chain and a Eucalyptus Koala tag.
2. Students who receive awards for Honor Roll, Principal's List, Effort, and/or Perfect Attendance will also receive a tag. Parents can also help students earn Brag Tags by attending workshops throughout the year.
3. Our Brag Tags will stay in the classroom, proudly displayed on the wall, for the entire year.
4. We will wear our Brag Tags to assemblies.
5. Finally, at the end of the year, students will take their Brag Tags home as a way of remembering all of their accomplishments for the year.
So, Christmas came a little early for Ms. Male this year and we received the Brag Tags on Friday... I dare you to tell me these aren't the cutest things ever.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Parent/Teacher Conferences begin next week. You should have received a paper with the time and date of your conference on it. Please return the paper to school as soon as possible. Also, if something comes up and you can no longer make it to the conference, please contact the front office or send a note to school. We cannot wait to meet with you!
Posted by Ms. Male at 7:52 PM